[Arm-netbook] hyston - SATA ?

moo cow magcrap at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:04:23 BST 2012

Krasi,

hi

I used to work in Luxembourg and have quite a few friends there in the IT
business, one in particular who is a Solaris expert  and telecoms project
manager and mad on linux .. if theres any interest and we can get someone
in Shenzen to give us details (and we know its going to be suitable as per
the mele 1000) i could have a word with him and see if he would be prepared
to import 20 or so boards and ship them onwards in the EU (via ebay, paypal
etc)

.. the shipping/insurance costs are much higher though in Bulgaria and
Romania as i understand it but should be pretty cheap for FR/DE/IR/UK/NL etc

.. I'll have to check what the duty/VAT/courier admin fee on the boards
will be for lux.

rgds

ian