[Arm-netbook] Alternative to Mele A1000 - Hyston PCBA solution?

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:27:18 BST 2012

On Apr 26, 2012 4:18 PM, "Alejandro Martínez" <zen at itram.es> wrote:

> Well, that seems to be the price just for a board, isn't it?
> Probably with a case it will be approximately the same price as the
yes, plus the remote, the power adapter and the package, the price would be
almost the same. actually someone has asked me if can only buy the board of
mele tv box. i will ask mele the possibility of only selling the board.
> Mele, and given that it has no serial ports apparently (unless you can
> steal them from the SATA pins), the Mele is still a better solution
> for debugging.
>
> If only chinese manufacturers saw the potential to turn those boards
> onto XBMC-powered media centers...

A XBMC developer has contacted me and i will donated a a2000 to him to port
XBMC on A10:

http://micdigi.com/2012/04/hyston-will-release-the-google-tv-box-based-on-a10-solution/