[Arm-netbook] Request SD card image

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 04:21:08 BST 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Tom Cubie <mr.hipboi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:13 PM, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> 2012/4/19 Tom Cubie <mr.hipboi at gmail.com>:
>> >

>> > 在 2012年4月19日星期四,Barry Kauler 写道:

>> > Gerardo has uploaded the image to his Dropbox.
>> >  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8591607/mele-ubuntu-lucid.img.lzma
>> >
>> > It's a dd of 4G sd card.
>>
>>  cool can we link that on the wiki please?
>>
> We can link this
> https://s3.amazonaws.com/download.myriabit.com/mele-ubuntu-lucid.img.lzma
> but i not sure where to put it.

Gerardo remind me there are some mali files in the ubuntu rootfs. I did not
noticed it. It's my workmate who
borrow the sd card and did some test on it and left the file inside.

/home/ubuntu/cedarx_test_linux folder is the video decoder test player, it
needs some libs to run. I upload it if anyone is interested. These libs can
also be found in the buildroot of A10 lichee bsp.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65312725/cedarx_lib.tgz .

And also there are mali related files in /home/ubuntu, they are arm open
sourced mali X11 driver source code and mali test program. You need to
insert the ump.ko and mali.ko to run the test program.

Mali binary openGL related lib are in /lib, they are libEGL.so
 libGLESv1_CM.so  libGLESv2.so  libMali.so

--
Keep simple, stay foolish.