[Arm-netbook] ICS build? Kernel 3.x ?

Akash akash87 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:41:56 BST 2012

Talking on those lines, i was wondering if anyone has used the latest
kernel available from here?
http://developer.mips.com/linux/
I was wondering if that can be used :)
This is my output in the tablet i have
$ cat /proc/version
Linux version 3.0.8+ (shen at compiler) (gcc version 4.4.1 (Sourcery G++ Lite
2009q3-67) ) #1 PREEMPT Sat Mar 3 10:02:16 CST 2012

--
Adrenaline Junkie