[Arm-netbook] creating sys_comfig00000.fex

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 03:39:49 BST 2012

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Matthew B. <sabercatpuck at cox.net> wrote:

> We are trying to recreate a sys_config00000.fex using the script.bin and
> script0.bin.

Which file do you mean of sys_config00000.fex? Script.bin and script0.bin
are the same.

>  i keep seeing that it is possible, but cant seem to find the specifics of
> how to do it.
>  I was successful in getting the 2 script.bin files converted to script.fex
> files, but that seems to be where the procedure stops.
> I am guessing that it has requires knowing about the other files that will
> go into the rom since some of the other sys_config.fex files i have seen
> include partition info where my recreated script.bin does not.

There are two config files, sys_config.fex and sys_config1.fex, partition
info
is in sys_config.fex and sys_config1.fex contains pin info. Script.bin and
script0.bin
are both the same of sys_config1.bin. Take a look at the pack script.

> if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very greatful.

Keep simple, stay foolish.