[Arm-netbook] Embedded Open Modular Architecture

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:25:00 BST 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Bari Ari <bari at onelabs.com> wrote:
> On 09/20/2011 02:45 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>>
>>   *grin*.  yeah my friend geoff knows his stuff - but the real issue is
>> that many chinese OEMs don't!  so, i felt it safest to just say "ok,
>> that's the limit guys".
>>

> If they have an example they will copy it.

 true.  now comes the hard part: making the example using people who
will be happy with the same rates that chinese ODMs are charging -
$150 per _day_ not $150 per _hour_... whoops.

 http://ark.intel.com/products/chipsets/41243#compatibility
 achhh, pttoey: scratch the Z510.  requires US15WPT peripheral IC,
taking the TDP to 4.5 watts... excluding RAM ICs.   whyy, god, whyy :)