[Arm-netbook] livesuit for linux

KillerKink Goh killerkink at hotmail.sg
Thu Dec 29 07:56:46 GMT 2011

Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:49:58 +0800
From: tangliang at allwinnertech.com
To: arm-netbook at lists.phcomp.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Arm-netbook] livesuit for linux

    On 12/29/2011 03:20 PM, Bee Hock Goh wrote:

        Hi,

        Its very cool that Allwinner is very supportive of open source
        and have release their source codes. I read through the boot
        process and find it very useful. If I understand correctly,
        livesuit came in when A10 FEL mode.

        Is there a linux application that can communicate with the A10
        to do firmware flashing just like what the livesuit does?

        regards,

         KK

Send large attachments to arm-netbook at files.phcomp.co.uk

    Currently is no.. But it's on the agenda :). But i'm afraid it will
    be after the Chinese new year, 2012 Feb.

Thanks, at least it something to look out for though Feb does sound very far away. :)

Still since the boot image is created by mkbootimg, there is still a mean to do flashing via recovery mode.