[Arm-netbook] u-boot for A10

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 08:57:17 GMT 2011

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Tom Cubie <tangliang at allwinnertech.com> wrote:
> hi,
>     Currently i'm working on u-boot for sunxi(sun4i,sun5i) at
> allwinner. The port is based on u-boot 2011.9-rc1 and nand usb and mmc
> card driver is working. The code is GPL. But contains some nasty code,
> need to do some cleanning. I want to put the tree public, let other
> people access it and use it. Where should i put it? Can i put it in the
> arm-netbook repository?

 achh, in preparation for exactly this, i have a project pending
approval on alioth for u-boot, but i still haven't heard back yet, and
it's been well over a week.  the arm-netbook repository can only take
one git repo (there's a 1-1 relationship).

 i think....

 phil, would you mind setting up a gitolite repository named "u-boot"
on free, adding also a domain name "git.rhombus-tech.net"?

 tom could you send me an ssh public key (and phil) just in case phil
says "yes"? :)

 thanks,