[Arm-netbook] A10 reference manual

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 03:10:48 GMT 2011

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 1:56 AM, Tom Cubie <tangliang at allwinnertech.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>    What i get from our market guy is that only data sheet is available
> for customs. I have quickly took a look the data sheet, it's not a
> manual, only overview and pin functions, no detailed registers
> definition. I don't know what reference manual you got, have you signed
> some agreement or something with them?

 yes - that's why i can't publicise it.  ironically, the linux source
code is *more* complete than the datasheet :)  there's no mention of
the PATA interface, nor of the SATA one.

 luckily, the factory has all the schematics (which RHT *doesn't*
have) so as long as the factory follows those, we're good to go.

 ahh, what fun...