[Arm-netbook] rhombus-tech wiki page for allwinner a10 kernel compile

Juan Carlos Mendez jcmendez at locatel.biz
Wed Dec 14 07:19:24 GMT 2011

Luke,

  Again I've tried to compile the complie the kernel following step by
step as indicated in the previous post but still it fails.

On the other hand, I've got a version that seem to compile correctly
(... but the 'make menuconfig' still not working ... )  and I would like
to upload to a repository

Also  I made a patch against a vanilla linux kernel 2.6.36 version.  It
is about 25 Mb compressed