[Arm-netbook] FSF Endorsed ARM EOMA-PCMCIA Compliant Module

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Wed Dec 14 06:23:51 GMT 2011

Forgotten one thing:

> Am 2011-12-13 16:23:01, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
> > I was waiting for the beaglebone to start shipping to see if it is worth
> > re-spinning it in a EOMA-PCMCIA-compliant format.
> > Which TI, ST, Freescale or other ARM soc would people prefer to have in
> > the EOMA-PCMCIA-compliant format that would fit the FSF endorsement?
> Note:   Currently I work with 8 different  µC  trying  to  get  an
>         unified Connector-Layout, but since I use High-Performance
>         µC the PCMCIA is not suitable forme, speak, I have to  use
>         Mini-PCI (124 pins) or SO-DIMM form factor.

I try to get the EOMA-PCMCIA connenctor layout into  the  Mini-PCI  card
and use the remaining 56 pins of the Mini-PCI connector for the rest  of
the microcontroller including two aditional +5V lines because the Marvel
Discovery or Kirkwood with 512/1014 MByte DDR2 and 1-2 GByte NAND  sucks
more then 5 Watt...

Note:  There are SOME microcontrollers offering Dual-PCIe  1x  interface
       up to four SATA2 or like the Discovery two PCIe 4x (each  can  be
       splited into four PCIe 1x).

Question:  Doee soemeone know a Linux-Compatibel PCIe Bridge, which  has
           in PCIe 1x input and 3-4 PCIe 1x outputs?
           I need 3-4 Mini-PCIe 1x in my "Industrial TabletPC" and I  am
           not realy happy to use an energy sucking Discovery MV78100 or
           MV78200  (Pin-Compatible  Dual-Core)  because  a  Singel-Core
           Marvel Armada 300 could do the job too.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems at tdnet                     Jabber  linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239