[Arm-netbook] allwinner a10 7" tablet available

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Sun Dec 11 18:46:23 GMT 2011

Where do you post all the news on this? I didn't know that you were
already taking orders for the cpu modules and other info I have only
read about on Slashdot?

http://ask.slashdot.org/story/11/12/11/0352217/ask-slashdot-best-tablet-for-running-a-real-gnulinux-distribution

http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/

http://www.rh-technology.com./