[Arm-netbook] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011

Baybal Ni nikulinpi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:16:50 BST 2011

Pricing:

Shitty Colour TFT LCD 10" from flea market $30-40
SoC of feature range that we are targeting - $25-35 in quantities of 100k+
Plentiful of memory and flash - $15
PCB work in PRC - $5
SMT components for PM - $2
Minor ICs - $10 in quantities of 100k+
Casing by third party company - $10 in quantities of 100k+
$107

Assembly on 3rd tier OEM with all fancyfications and QA- $30-40
$145

This is the price if we will simply drop on some random OEM with small
quantity order. With bigger quantities, cost might be cut almost
twice.