[Arm-netbook] Virtual-Keyboard for TabletPC

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Wed May 19 16:41:06 BST 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Michelle Konzack
<linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
> Hello *,
>
> is this the list death?  I get no messages anymore!

 naah, it's just quiet.

> However, NO, "xvkbd" is NO SOLUTION, it is OLD and crappy and of course,
> does not support arabic/farsi!
>
> OK, the last days I was on a voyage and have seen again a TablePC runing
> the XFCE Desktop Environment with a GTK2+ virtual keyboard.
>
> Does someone know, where I can get it?

 mmm... naah - but i know someone who has done a virtual keyboard for
the openmoko (or at least, has got it working) - transparent overlay
and everything.  maajor hack, though.

 phil?

 (btw, phil, this is a subscribers-only list, if you remember where it
was, and you send me and/or michelle a reminder, i can forward it)