[Arm-netbook] Hackable Devices ARM netbook project

sbocahu at bearstech.com sbocahu at bearstech.com
Mon Mar 29 17:10:28 BST 2010

Hi !

I would like to present you a website if you don't know it yet:
http://hackable-devices.org

This is both a community website where you can find people (a bit of
social things
that are in the mood of today :p, "add as friend" or "PM him"), projects
(to make
them better well-known, the aim ain't hosting wiki, ml or source code),
events (and
who's gonna participate to), and  a shop for open hardware , or at least,
"hackable" devices.

What do you think about creating a project page for the arm netbook
initiative so that we could
get more people interested in ?

Also, I understand that some of you were planning to create a company
making arm-based
netbooks or tablet pc. Such great stuff would be welcomed on
hackable-devices.org, I believe :p

Beside the point, I am playing with builroot and 'll certainly use it on
my CTPC8E instead of Debian.
For now, I've been able to build and boot a kernel embedding busybox. Many
thanks to kernels hackers :)

--
Sébastien Bocahu
http://bearstech.com