[Arm-netbook] welcome to mr blogarm.net

Forum Blogarm.net forum at blogarm.net
Sun Mar 28 23:47:00 BST 2010

Thank you.
I think seeing this "tiny band of merry men" trying to build a really
good alternative to the Wintel domination encourage the blogarm.net
community.
You are doing a very good job with this chipset.
We usualy saw the S3C6410 on SmartQ5 and it wasn't very impressive.
But when I saw the video of the CT-PC89e, i just thought Wow ! You can
do that with
a S3C6410 !
So I'm really interested by the CT-PC89e and i would like to know a
little more
about the progress of your project.
Did you succeed to get a more powerful samsung chipset ?
And did you fix all sleep issues about the actual version of the S3C6410 ?
What is the battery life ?

We are very interested to make a grouped order.