[Arm-netbook] Debian Installer fully functional for ChiTech PC89E

Frans Pop elendil at planet.nl
Sat Mar 27 00:59:39 GMT 2010

On Friday 26 March 2010, Michael Howard wrote:
> > When you get to mirror selection, back up to the main menu and change
> > the debconf priority to "medium". Then start mirror selection again
> > and you will have the option to select Lenny. If you prefer, you can
> > change the debconf priority back to "high" after that.
>
> No, doesn't seem to work here. I could of course be doing something
> wrong.
>
> Backing up to the main menu, changing to medium and going again results
> in exactly the same scenario Select country, select mirror, download
> files, partman.

You change the priority to medium using the "Change debconf priority"
option in the main menu. If you then select "Choose a mirror" you will be
asked more detailed questions than when the debconf priority is set to
high (the default).
One of the extra questions, after selecting the mirror itself and the proxy
question, is which Debian version to install.