[Arm-netbook] Debian Installer fully functional for ChiTech PC89E

Frans Pop elendil at planet.nl
Fri Mar 26 00:14:13 GMT 2010

On Friday 26 March 2010, Michael Howard wrote:
> Frans Pop wrote:
> > So maybe it's easier to set up the installer to install Lenny instead
> > of Squeeze while we're stuck with 2.6.24.
>
> Sounds good to me.

OK. I've not yet made it default, but it should now also be possible to
install Lenny (using the same installer images). It will install the same
custom 2.6.24.7 kernel, but use the regular udev package from Lenny.

When you get to mirror selection, back up to the main menu and change the
debconf priority to "medium". Then start mirror selection again and you
will have the option to select Lenny. If you prefer, you can change the
debconf priority back to "high" after that.