[Arm-netbook] Booting from SD card with switch on so-dimm in other direction ...

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 11:33:16 GMT 2010

I met up with Jon this morning and we tried the SD card boot on my
machine ... nothing happened ......

I inserted Jon's so-dimm into my machine ... and my netbook works
perfectly well ...

Am arraning replacement so-dimm or complete netbook ...

The micro switch on so-dimm does not seem to work with the SD card, but
it doesn't mean it won't work with something else like USB boot or J-tag
boot or something else unusual ...

Adam