[Arm-netbook] Chrontel 7026b-tf

Teis Dreijer teis at dreijer.dk
Tue Mar 23 18:02:14 GMT 2010

Unlike the netbook Luke received, mine is fitted with a Chrontel
7026b-tf graphics chip. And he has a spare screw that I'm missing heh :)

If you either have, or manage to find, details on this chip I'd
appreciate to have a look (and see what its capable of). Did we figure
out what type of connecter it is equipped with?

Note the difference above the sd card slot
(Original image if you remove "_small" from the url)
http://dreijer.dk/~teis/20100322451_small.JPG
http://lkcl.net/arm_systems/CT-PC89E/photos/IMG_3145.jpg

So if you crack open your machine; please note if you have the chip
installed. I'd imagine there would be interest to know if it has the
'SD-switch' as well.

Teis