[Arm-netbook] Booting from SD card with switch on so-dimm in other direction ...

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:45:31 GMT 2010

Hello Jon,

I still have my CT-PC89E netbook here and I was talking with Luke
earlier today about the possibility that the switch on the so-dimm - if
moved to the other position, may be able to boot from the SD card if the
correct u-boot version is put on the SD card - of which Frans knows
which is the correct version ....

If you are interested, would you be willing in helping to test out the
above on my non-working netbook - to prove if this willl work or not?

Thanks!
Adam