[Arm-netbook] new arm-netbook members

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 21 10:35:25 GMT 2010

i'd like to welcome robert and chris to the arm-netbooks list
(helloo), we're going to move to an alioth list soon now that the
alioth.debian.org project has been approved.

if you happen to know of any other decent low-cost arm netbooks out
there please do let us know: this list isn't just about the CT-PC89E.
"decent" is defined as having a 1024x600 or greater screen and
"low-cost" is defined as being under $USD 140 at the factory, but...
that's flexible :)  if you happen to find a 2ghz dual-core ARM CPU
system, with a 1620  x 1080 17in screen and 4gb of RAM we reaaally
want to hear about it :)