[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Re-installing CT-PC89E original firmware ...

Jon Ervine jon.ervine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 06:44:44 GMT 2010

On 8 Mar 2010, at 21:35, Adam Gill wrote:

> 1.Absolutely nothing happens ... I wait 10 seconds .... can only get 2GB sd card now in HK ...

I've tried with a 4GB SD card and it doesn't seem to pick it up. Red SD message when all three buttons are pressed. I guess I'll be going to buy a 2GB SD card (grrr ... not much use to me except to flash this firmware).

I'd also tried a 16GB SD card with a primary first partition of 2GB ... that didn't work either :(

Hopefully a smaller card will work and I can (re)join the party at some stage. Work has been hectic and I've not had any spare time to poke about with the netbook lately :(

Jon