[Arm-netbook] CT-PC89E kernel 2.6.24.7 source investigation

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 12:18:56 GMT 2010

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 11:59:59AM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>  i haven't asked - i'd rather that we _assumed_ that they do, thus
> leaving a feeling of "cooperation".  i've primed adam to explain that
> out of the 20 units, _fifteen_ of them went to "linux experts", who
> are willing to assist etc. etc.

I took mine along to the Watford Linux User Group last night; lots of drooling
over it & comments like ''how can I get the wife to agree to this one ?''

A few orders will come from them the next time that we get some.

>  carrot first: it works better with the chinese ethos, to "enter into
> cooperative and collaborative business ventures".

Quite:

	''We will help them to provide a better product if they give us the info to do it''

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/