[Arm-netbook] Repartitioning the internal flash

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:21:51 GMT 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 2:44 PM, JLB <j at twu.net> wrote:

> Those are some highly unusual symptoms, and I would be very curious to
> know what caused them (once you figure it out, which I'm sure you will).

  yyep.

 wtf?? a firmware reflash reset the partition table back to 450mb
partition2, 1400mb partition 3.

 *sigh* well at least we know there's a recovery mechanism.

 so as long as partition 1, the one at the _end_ of the disk, is not
damaged, such that u-boot is still there, it's possible to repeat this
process as many times as you want, repeat until success.