[Arm-netbook] Grovelling apology from parcel farce

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 14:14:16 GMT 2010

I have just had a Vicki from PF on the phone, apologising.
The tone of voice was apologetic as well as the words.

The said that WorldPay generated the PDF that I have, complete with PF branding,
giving me the delivery date -- but then did not tell PF. This is something that
has caused them huge headaches in the last few weeks.

They will refund the handling charge to me (may take 5 days).

I accepted the apology since she really did sound as if she meant it[**].

We'll see.

[**] Note to self: if I ever run a call center, employ trembly voiced young
ladies in the complaints dept.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/