[Arm-netbook] CT-PC89E: don't try to use http://ftp.uk.debian.org to upgrade libc6

Sébastien BOCAHU sbocahu at bearstech.com
Wed Feb 24 11:00:47 GMT 2010

> I've copied the image. It's apparently too big for the files.phcomp.co.uk thing. I think you can download it from here:
> http://rapidshare.com/files/355087628/mmcblk0p1.bz2.html
> MD5: E3E3748031746D493BA04375AFA70F10

I don't like those fast-download services, so I am mirroring the file on my
personnal server (quite good bandwith anyway).

http://paste.zecrazytux.net/mmcblk0p1.bz2

Feel free to ask for a it of storage and bandwith for that kind of data about
the project (you can catch me on IRC, zecrazytux on irc.freenode.org)

--
Sébastien BOCAHU
http://zecrazytux.net

Please avoid sending me files in proprietary formats,
such as microsoft word or excel.
Please use open standards instead (for example, pdf).
Plain text is *really* appreciated !