[Arm-netbook] Mailing list

Frans Pop elendil at planet.nl
Wed Feb 17 18:58:07 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 17 February 2010, Alain Williams wrote:
> > Another alternative would be to request an alioth project (which does
> > allow separate subscription to projects and their mailing lists).
>
> I am going to start to talk about putting centos on these things ... are
> they going to be happy with that ?

Talking about it definitely will not be a problem :-)
Using other resources (source repository, file area) should also not be a
problem as long as it's not huge.

See here for their project acceptance criteria:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/03/msg00024.html

Alioth is not strictly limited to only Debian projects. IMO this project
should qualify easily given the involvement of DDs.

And for more general info:
http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth