[Arm-netbook] First impressions

Adam Gill madallig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:11:11 GMT 2010

Just playing around -

Are any of these scripts interesting?

idfun at mid-linux-epc:~$ cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:       233368 kB
MemFree:         82396 kB
Buffers:         23304 kB
Cached:          61872 kB
SwapCached:          0 kB
Active:          83764 kB
Inactive:        51020 kB
SwapTotal:           0 kB
SwapFree:            0 kB
Dirty:              24 kB
Writeback:           0 kB
AnonPages:       49620 kB
Mapped:          21540 kB
Slab:             6552 kB
SReclaimable:     3248 kB
SUnreclaim:       3304 kB
PageTables:       1248 kB
NFS_Unstable:        0 kB
Bounce:              0 kB
CommitLimit:    116684 kB
Committed_AS:   160464 kB
VmallocTotal:   278528 kB
VmallocUsed:     11660 kB
VmallocChunk:   257288 kB
midfun at mid-linux-epc:~$

midfun at mid-linux-epc:~$ cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.24.2 (root at wangming-go) (gcc version 4.1.2) #1629 Mon
Dec 7 14:55:12 CST 2009
midfun at mid-linux-epc:~$

midfun at mid-linux-epc:~$ cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  9:          0           -  s3c-vpp
 16:          0           -  s3c-mfc
 28:    1498259           -  S3C Timer Tick
 30:     458541           -  s3c-lcd
 36:         76           -  AC97
 37:      12321           -  s3c-uart
 47:    3761382           -  ohci_hcd:usb1
 50:          0           -  s3c2410-i2c
 56:      17977           -  s3c-hsmmc0
 57:          0           -  s3c-hsmmc1
 64:          0           -  Holl Switch
 65:          0           -  Power Button
 74:          0           -  eth0
Err:          0

midfun at mid-linux-epc:~$ cat /proc/loadavg
0.11 0.19 0.34 3/78 1839