[Arm-netbook] Current status of video driver

JLB j at twu.net
Sun Apr 18 17:45:16 BST 2010

Ah. Thanks for straightening that out :)

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 11:20 PM, JLB <j at twu.net> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
>        I have looked through the relevant documentation at (and linked to
> from) http://elinux.org/CT-PC89E, but have not found any documentation re:
> an X11 driver for this unit.

  use fbdev.

>        I recall some chatter on this list pertaining to an accelerated
> (even 3D-accelerated!) video driver for X.org which would work with the
> chipset in the CT-PC89E.

  with the S3C6410.  the mer-smartq _upgraded_ kernel, 2.6.32.  work is
required to be carried out in order to get that to work.  chronolytics
have created an xorg xf86-video-s3c6410 driver matching the
corresponding modified mer-smartq kernel driver.