[Arm-netbook] Hackable Devices ARM netbook project

Sébastien BOCAHU sbocahu at bearstech.com
Tue Apr 6 14:09:23 BST 2010

Hi :)

> > What do you think about creating a project page for the arm netbook
> > initiative so that we could
> > get more people interested in ?
>
>  yes - great idea.

Well, I've read the whole discussions about Michelle's and your projects and I
really like the ideas :)

But I think I am not able to write down a correct description of what the
project is and so on... Would you guy go to hackable-devices and create that
project page please ?

Of course I'll help and want this "GNU netbook" project to
be achieved, but so far I feel like I can watch and promote only... !

Have a good day you crazy hackers :)
--
Sébastien BOCAHU
http://zecrazytux.net

Please avoid sending me files in proprietary formats,
such as microsoft word or excel.
Please use open standards instead (for example, pdf).
Plain text is *really* appreciated !