[Arm-netbook] One or more projects?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 4 22:08:10 BST 2010

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Michelle Konzack
<linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
> Hello Luke,
>
> Am 2010-04-04 11:10:23, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
>>  james has offered to de-solder one of the SEATRON SO-DIMMs if i can
>> get one to him, he can then measure the pins directly.  that will give
>> us more of the pins, much faster.
>>
>>  but yes, i'm confident that all but one of the pins found so far are
>> correct, so it would be possible to cross-reference them even now.
>
> Is there noway to get the Datasheets from Seatron directly?

 we've asked.  they haven't answered yes

> I mean, can I get the address/url/emal from you?

  yes... where is it...  we sent google translate messages already of
the si-chang web site, on the archives already.

> I would contact them from France and ask thm discretely from here.  ;-)

 good!  because they don't speak good english, they are stalling adam.
 he is setting up a meeting next week, taking a friend along who
speaks chinese+english.

> If I can get "Marvel Kirkwood 88F6281" SO-Dimm for  59 Euro,  the  small
> Seatron would cost then what?  30 US$?

 i reckon about that, yes.

> I would order it directly from them with Datasheet...
> This will save many headaches.

 yes it would!