[Arm-netbook] 2.7.4 preproduction sample, 1.7 MD, Questions

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:40:01 BST 2020

Forgive the horribly embarrassingly so-late-it's-early chime-in from a dork
on his phone :P but it's worth noting that antistatic bags are generally
conductive on one side (and only one side!) -- especially the
darkly-translucent aluminized Mylar kind.

It strikes me that getting that conductive side oriented in the wrong
direction could prove spectacularly catastrophic, so I thought I'd pipe up
about that...

I mean, fireworks can be fun, but usually not that kind, and as far as I
know all the major holidays involving such things are either already over
or way later in the year... could be wrong tho. ( :P )

...but seriously, let's keep the "magic smoke" inside the componentry where
it belongs ;) IIRC most of those shiny-ish bags should be
multimeter-verifiable as to which side is which.