[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20, MD 1.7 severe Power Problems

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Aug 11 11:50:02 BST 2020

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020, Pičugins Arsenijs <crimier at yandex.ru> wrote:

> Hi! I have an EOMA board + microdesktop PCB that's currently set up to be
> power-able, and I can test things on a known-working board. Are you using
> some kind of SD card image that I could download for testing, or just the
> EOMA PCB + desktop card without any image-containing MicroSD card?

he's got things built and documented it here:
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/Building_Linux/

somewhere i have a .tgz of the first partition and early parts of the raw
disk image.  it *might* be here:

http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/a20/
http://lkcl.net/eoma68-a20

the operating system can be constructed with debootstrap of armhf foreign
arch, which is very well documented on the debian wiki and many other places

https://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatChroot

---