[Arm-netbook] need help finding EU Citizens to help with NLNet Funding proposals

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Sep 28 18:44:09 BST 2019

https://git.libre-riscv.org/?p=crowdsupply.git;a=blob;f=updates/020_2019aug28_intriguing_ideas.mdwn;hb=HEAD

I now have *seven* NLNet Funding proposals in and I urgently need four EU
Citizens to be part of each project.

Whether you actually do anything is entirely up to you.

The way it works is that NLNet has been funded by thr EU Horizon 2020
Programme. Thus they need at least one member of the team to be an EU
Citizen.

They do not have to be *resident* in the EU, just gave an EU address. This
includes the UK fir the next month.

The important thing to note is that this is not a contract, it is a
Memorandum of Understanding. There are no penalties and no committment.

If you can help please do get in touch, I will need to be able to say "yes"
on each project over the next 3 weeks.

If you know someone.who can help please do ask around.

Thx.

L.

--
---