[Arm-netbook] eoma68 a20 card production

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jun 21 20:18:34 BST 2019

On Saturday, June 22, 2019, zap <calmstorm at posteo.de> wrote:

> .
>>
> Frankly we need more people who will not compromise and will do what is
> right for the world, the future and for the love of God, what is good for
> freedom and justice alike!

It is not a lot of fun, to be honest. I am really nit surprised that more
people do not put their foot down.

Then they go "err that really didn't work out, er what do we do now", and
many of them regret how they shouted and blamed me, but cannot bring
themselves to admit that. Several people in the samba team went through
that painful lesson, 15+ years ago.

> My point being, I thank you for going full freedom, integrity is a lost
> art in our world it seems like.

Appreciated.

---