[Arm-netbook] eoma68 a20 card production

zap calmstorm at posteo.de
Fri Jun 21 17:18:40 BST 2019

>> For me, Posts like these are far better than a date :)
>>

> The irony is that the updates become a canonical list of Everything That
> Could Go Wrong on an ooen hardware project...
>
> L.

Seems like a lot went wrong, Still, I am certain you will succeed. :)

And yes, better to be very late than have a product that sucks major
dong. ;)

Tell me, when I showed you that A64 processor, with the sunxi link, does
it look like it could be run with only free software? If so that could
be your next processor to use with the eoma68 standard.

That aside, I wish you the best and hope you will succeed!  I am very
hopeful you will. Same with the libre risc-v processor. We need one of
those for the future.

Quad core with 2.4 ghz/5glops + under 2.5 watts would be sick man. I
hope as you learn more about how to do that stuff it will be achieveable. :)