[Arm-netbook] Intel's at it again

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jun 9 22:57:57 BST 2019

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 10:52 PM Adam Van Ymeren <adam at vany.ca> wrote:

> > mike's manager's quit, and the production knowledge which we learned
> >and accumulated through the samples has gone with him.
> >
> > mike and i need to re-learn and recall the information.
>
> Damn Luke, EOMA68 really can't catch a break can it.

 if we had USD $1m - $2m in funding or it was part of a Corporation
that had a large R&D budget, it would have been completed well over
3-4 years ago.

 success is achieved by solving the issues that come up one at a time
*until* the goal (success) is met.

 not any other way.  success doesn't happen by sitting back and hoping
(or complaining)!