[Arm-netbook] Ubuntu as a moral ideology applied to "Guilds"

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Jul 17 07:30:06 BST 2019

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 10:48 PM J.L. <eaterjolly at gmail.com> wrote:

> prediction's to be true. Ubuntu roughly translates to "a state caused
> by social justice called personhood"

fascinating.

> Please don't discount me for my absence : P

:)

> Side-note: I've joined the U.S. Navy
> (not a fan of the U.S. military, yet hope to make a difference)

can i recommend following the practice of being a silent witness and
an *example* rather than an "evangelist"?  the context of working
within a Military "Family" is very very clear: everyone *absolutely*
has to be able to trust everyone else *100%* with their lives -
literally.

anything that undermines that - by way of someone having an "agenda"
*other* than the one that everyone else signed up for - leaves both
you in jeapordy as well as your fellows and peers.