[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Funding ideas

zap zapper at disroot.org
Sun Jul 14 18:31:23 BST 2019

On 07/13/2019 03:17 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> [...]
Not to be rude, but I think it might be hard till you get the eoma68 a20
boards out.  I really do want to support you, if I had a job I would
donate to you, but alas, I no longer have one...  That being said, I do
want you to succeed Luke.

I am hopeful you will be able to ship by 2018 aug 1st.  But please for
God's sake, don't let it go past 2020 janurary.  ;p

I am hopeful that won't have to happen, but in all seriousness, send a
message to this list when everything ships.  :)