[Arm-netbook] Just a thought for the 2nd revision of your standard,

zap calmstorm at posteo.de
Tue Feb 19 19:33:42 GMT 2019

https://linux-sunxi.org/Linux_mainlining_effort

https://linux-sunxi.org/A64

sunxi cedrus now supports this processor. I would be estatic to see that
happen. A64 is a good processor because it is 64 bit, and 32 bit has
less people interested in it more and more as time passes...

What do you think Luke? Especially given the whole bootlin/cedrus support.

Seems the Video Engine is available now. Let me know what you think of
this as a possible Rev2 of eoma68 the standard.

ps, I am mainly interested in this because of the possibility of
wine-staging on it. But yeah, even better it has no issues of
meltdown/spectre. :)

https://olimex.wordpress.com/tag/allwinner/

https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=5544