[Arm-netbook] Libre RISC-V -- I mean OpenPower M-Class GPU update

David Niklas doark at mail.com
Tue Dec 31 19:04:47 GMT 2019

Not that I haven't complained about RISC-V's seeming, now proven, lack of
openness from the beginning, but did you ever find out why they
restricted access to people with UC Berkeley associations?

It can't be: the license, newbie complains, IP theft concerns, etc., I
give up. I would have asked them point blank, myself and put it in the
update. It's counter productive to their stated goals.

Thanks,
David