[Arm-netbook] Schedule Updates?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Sep 12 11:13:51 BST 2018

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 11:36 PM, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:

> Anyway, I hope everything is going well, that Luke isn't overworked, and that
> I didn't miss something that would have made the current state of the schedule
> a bit clearer.

hiya paul, thanks for the prompting: the latest update i wrote just
yesterday, and it doesn't pull any punches.  i've had to take contract
work and it's a 100% full-time distraction.  the DRAM's fine, new
2.7.5 samples work great (or maybe it's 2.7.6 i can't even remember).
i'm in europe: i have absolutely no equipment here.

i have to arrange to get mike a laptop with a remote-accessible
tunnel, so i can copy OSes to it etc.  that's going to take time.