[Arm-netbook] Testing: GPIO

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu May 17 21:41:08 BST 2018

---

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 6:46 PM, Richard Wilbur
<richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 16, 2018, at 11:39, Richard Wilbur <richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there a
>
> place I can download the install image (boot image) you are presently using on the DS113 A20 cards?

 grab or make quite literally any debian image and you have the
rootfs.  you should be able to make one with qemu, what i do is create
a *RAW* file (not a qcow) then mount that, and then of course you can
either dd it directly to a microsd card after shutting qemu down or
you can get access to it via loopback (losetup).

 the VFAT partition which includes u-boot i have a version here:
 http://hands.com/~lkcl/partition1.tgz

 it's quite old, but should still be functional.

 i'm on the move at the moment so i don't have the stack of microsd
cards with me that contain all the (various) OSes.

 how to set up a microsd card:

    http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/a10_mmc_boot/