[Arm-netbook] Testing: GPIO

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Wed May 16 18:39:37 BST 2018

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 2:30 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>  ok - hum i need to send you that card, don't i.  you'll be able to
> try this out.

Sure, the card would be lovely.  Then I could work on some other stuff, too.  Like DDC over I2C over GPIO for VESA monitor detection on the VGA port.

Even before you have a chance to send the card I'd be able to make some progress given a place I could download a copy of the current script.bin you are using (I'd be willing to try and download the sunxi-tools bin2fex and fex2bin and run them on this x86_64 machine) or script.fex (which is reportedly human-readable text).

Is there a