[Arm-netbook] Testing: GPIO

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:56:28 BST 2018

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 5:27 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:
> Hi richard on phone brief. Yes 3.4, different, uses module config, works
> fine.
Thanks for the response.  What I'm wondering is what the boot
image/partition has for 'script.bin' because under kernel 3.4 that defines
the set of GPIO pins that will be enabled at boot and their initial state.
(Looks like it determines the initial state of all the pin multiplexors.)
Probably more easily interpreted in the FEX form (human-readable text),
albeit larger.

> Talk to phil about ikiwiki itsvon his server
Thanks for the referral.  Took it up with him separately.