[Arm-netbook] Testing: GPIO

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:23:31 GMT 2018

Be careful... it was the replacing of the two ports on that old VGN-S360
that killed it... VAIOs are well known in repair circles for dying of
heatstroke from even the slightest rework (and I was duly warned)... if
it's a modular jack (on a cable, so no soldering), you'll be fine. If you
need an iron... buy a board, not a port. Trust me.