[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 Prototype Status

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Jun 5 04:56:13 BST 2018

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 9:17 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 5:38 PM, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Are there any further updates on this situation? I imagine that the production
>> schedule is more or less "when it is ready", as I have always understood it,
>> but I did wonder whether there had been further progress with the prototypes.
>
>  arrived yesterday, testing them now, RAM's fine, checking HDMI.
> dealing with RISC-V and recovering from four weeks of travelling to
> six different places in four different countries.

 fuckers sold the fucking DDR3x8 RAM ICs after we specifically asked
them to hold it, they wouldn't accept a deposit, and said that they
would hold stock whilst we tested samples.

 fucking 3rd party sales agent fucking went and sold the chips: it was
the last batch of 2,000 that they had.