[Arm-netbook] updates from eoma68-a20

zap calmstorm at posteo.de
Sun Jan 28 16:46:51 GMT 2018

>> Hm, you may have a point. Its not like you have a forum anyways after
>> all right?
>  a phpbb style forum would be an unmitigated disaster for this
> project, as it would be an indicative sign to average end-users that
> "everything is perfectly ready, everything will work 100% the moment
> you get it" which is most definitely NOT the case.
I don't always think through what I say I guess... :(

>> I am sorry if I came across as demanding,
>  not at all.
>
>> I just need 2gb of ram at the
>> least for it to be usable on a regular basis for myself.
>  well, if you're prepared to do help out in a way that benefits more
> than one person i can make sure you get one of the last remaining
> 2.7.4 Cards or one of the 2.7.5 pre-production prototypes when they're
> available.

What does this involve though? Just curious... Am I like beta testing
or... ? Idk... just curious. Don't get me wrong, I would like to help,
of course I would need a monitor and keyboard to use it. Right? heh...

I also would need to visit home before I could do any testing.  Because
that's where I have my monitor and keyboard... ;)

Feburary I may be able to do such a thing. Would that work for you? But
yeah, tell me what this entails.