[Arm-netbook] updates from eoma68-a20

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jan 28 12:41:31 GMT 2018

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 8:40 AM, zap <calmstorm at posteo.de> wrote:

> Hmm...  I have read most of them. Although I may have skimmed through a
> few.
> Mostly because they had to do with hdmi which is not my main interest.

 you're one of the small percentage that does.

> Hm, you may have a point. Its not like you have a forum anyways after
> all right?

 a phpbb style forum would be an unmitigated disaster for this
project, as it would be an indicative sign to average end-users that
"everything is perfectly ready, everything will work 100% the moment
you get it" which is most definitely NOT the case.

> I am sorry if I came across as demanding,

 not at all.

> I just need 2gb of ram at the
> least for it to be usable on a regular basis for myself.

 well, if you're prepared to do help out in a way that benefits more
than one person i can make sure you get one of the last remaining
2.7.4 Cards or one of the 2.7.5 pre-production prototypes when they're
available.

> I never thought I would say this, but screw apple more than even microsoft.

 it's not apple per se: if people world-wide weren't sleep-walking
their oblivious way into giving apple money hand-over-fist....